Two simple words but when placed together they gift a deep, powerful healing message.
We often take many things for granted.
Take this time to be grateful for everything in life; all forms, shapes and sizes.
Interestingly the top five regrets of the dying are:
- I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me
- I wish I hadn’t worked so hard
- I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings
- I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends
- I wish that I had let myself be happier
I personally interpret this down to the following core values; this doesn’t state that this should be the same for you – merely what I take from reading the above:
- Understand and appreciate our beautiful and unique identity without distortions imprinted from society
- Be delicate with the precious time we have been dealt
- Override judgement, opinions and expectations for the return of acceptance
- Love all and express without shame
- Expectations can be a source of self-sabotage for happiness
If you only say one prayer in a day make it thank you – Rumi
Therefore thank you for your understanding, appreciation, beauty, identity, time, acceptance and love.